Wednesday 26 February 2014

8 things I want to do (do some of it with me!)

1. Start reading more books



I got into reading when I was about 10 years old and I used to be obsessed with it because it was my escape from the world. For some reason I read less and less as the years went by and now I don't even read a book a year. Shows like Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and Vampire Diaries took over my life one summer and I never looked back but right now I want to get back into reading because there's just something so peaceful about it, I truly love the serenity of it.

2. Eat more healthy



My healthy eating all started out a few weeks ago when I found myself broke and had no money to buy anything but potatoes, eggs, peas and lots of water. I've decided I'm going to spend all of my money on clothes so I don't have money for junk food. I also found that I had a lot more energy during the day and wasn't as tired as I used to be. My healthy eating has been slacking (that's when you know I have money in the bank) but hey there's always time to start again no worries. You guys should totally join me on this one; you won't regret it & watch out for my fitness collaboration post coming soon!

3. Go to the gym more


So me and a few college friends who used to live on chicken fillet rolls and still kind of do, started going to the gym a few weeks ago. Now usually the gym is my summer hobby. For the past two summers I spent a lot of my time in the gym just purely for something to do but now I want to take it more seriously. Abs like Candice Swanepoel aren't going to make itself.


4. Drink 3L of water a day


So today I drank 2.5L of water- wtf right? I feel like a pregnant lady and find myself having to pee every 10 seconds. My skin looks really bad right now so I'm trying to drink more water to help with getting rid of the rash I currently have. I have this crazy friend who has the stomach the size of an egg and still manages to fit 2 litres of water in there a day; if she can do it anyone can.

5. Blog more



I know I've been slacking on the blogging scene recently but hey I'm in university and enjoying life away from social media...not. Midterm exams are taking over my life resulting in the lack of blogs and looking like shit everyday of the week. Anyhoo feel free to like my fan page here.

6. Lookbooks & official YouTube Channel



I really want to make lookbooks a main part of my blog but the lack of time to film and edit is my dilemma guise. My skin also looks disgusting so selfies are off limits until the rash (on one side of my face might I add) clears up ok. Anyway I'm planning on filming a couple of outfits next weekend as I'll be on my midterm. I also want to start my official youtube channel during that midterm. Shannon (whom I'm sure many of you know) will be turning me into Rihanna. (Yeah she totally needs to get over that obsession). Jokes hehe, I love that gal & certainly love bad ass Riri.


7. Travel more



I want to travel more because sometimes I forget that the world is much larger than Ireland. There are beautiful places I haven't seen and beautiful people I haven't met and if there's one thing I want to do before life gets serious, complicated & shitty is travel the world.

8. Be more grateful


I think this is probably one of the most important things I want to do. I'm simply not grateful enough for all of the things I have. For example this amazing blog that you amazing people read. I seriously can't explain the feeling of when people come up to me to tell me they love reading my blog. I appreciate all of you and I'm flattered when you say those things to me and hey, I do it for the love.






Your girl
-Mizzmoi xoxo
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment