Wednesday 23 March 2016

Classe | Comme des Garçons



Don't compare me to frills and flowers and lattes
Don't compare me to to tattoos and museums and dark music
Draw me like one of your French Girls
But know
that I'm not the same.

Tell me, would you love me if I was pretty, and ugly too?
Dressed in oversized jumpers, long skirts and scruffy patent boots
Or is it soft hues of nudes and icy blues that seduce you
Do you prefer messy purple hair or is it honey blonde that attracts you?

Because purple won't shine the same way in the sun.
Not like it would in the eyes of the moon.
And oversized jumpers won't flatter the silhouette
Like every garment you believe should. 

When they tell you you are not beautiful enough
When they tell you are too beautiful
and they will
Tell them you don't care.

Comme des Garçons
Comme des Garçons is based in Tokyo and Paris and is targeted at girls who aren't afraid to be who they want to be, utilising from all angles and all sides art, politics and culture in search of their own story. 


In a superficial world we seek liberation in the purest form.
23.03.16



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment