Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter: A burst of inspiration

Hey beauties,

So the good weather is gone but my positive happy mood remains. Wow, I am so happy that you guys love these outfits that I put together on the spur of the moment. When I find something new or something I haven't worn yet, I get the urge to get all dressed up and take pictures until the sun literally goes away...literally. Now some of the small minded people in the world might think I'm conceited or superficial. I'm not going to lie, I am superficial- I like clothes and pretty things but doesn't every girl?

Sometimes you gotta let yourself believe you're BeyoncĂ© for a day before that dreaded feeling of "small town girl living in a lonely world" comes back and forces you to question your entire existence. 

Anyway I am absolutely delighted with all of the wonderful comments I've been getting on instagram, twitter & Facebook. You guys are really the reason why I get up and make that horrible decision between studying for my exams and filming for my blog. I pick you, every time and I'm just an excited little pumpkin to see that my sacrifices are paying off. God, I hope my mother isn't reading this right now- that simply would not end well but I regret nothing.


Happy Easter to you and I sincerely love each and every one of you that take some time out of your day to check my blog, you are fab.









Share

No comments:

Post a Comment