Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bring out the Nasty Gal in you : Christmas/New Years Party outfit ideas

Good evening pretty ladies,

Why I just started my blog post off like that, I do not know hehe. As some of you may or may not know I tend to be so cringe at times but whatevs *too fabulous to care*.
My day consisted of boring Data Analysis (trust me you do not want to know). But yes, do question my intelligence on writing posts for my blog in the midst of exams, I question it too hehe but I'm going to call it my lovely study break! Speaking of a break, grab a cup of coffee or tea, biscuits and blankets before you read on, I want your attention span at the greatest peak because I have amazing selections to show you guys!

You guys know I'm a huge fan of Nasty Gal, the online clothing store. I think they're actually the best for Christmas/New Year's party outfits! Today I've got 3 different looks for you guys, you can be the girl who just likes to slip on the glam dress, the two-piece nasty gal or the "it's all about the shoes" type of nasty gal.

In case you didn't understand the gibberish above, what you really want to see is below hehe!

Your nasty gal
-Mizzmoi X



1. All things Sequins and Sophisticated








I'm going to use Christmas and New Year's as the perfect excuse to wear a sequinned dress (A&F staff Christmas Party perhaps? hmm) 'cause let's face it, when else is it undyingly appropriate?! Match it with a pair of simple heels, no accessories needed and you're set to party hardy.

2. The Two-Piece Nasty Gal









I specifically love putting two pieces together because personally just slipping on a dress requires no effort and I'm pretty much a girl who loves to put the E in effort.


3. Did anyone say Jeffrey Campbell? NYC Edge









If you're a jeans and a slinky top kind of girl (less is more!), I think the best way to vamp up your outfit and give it the edge it needs would be investing in a pair of JC's for Christmas or during the January sales- don't worry girls, Nasty Gal will most certainly be having one!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment